We work in partnership with fellow Ellsworth company, KitPackers to offer custom packaging for adhesives, sealants and specialty chemicals.
When you choose to use our custom adhesive packaging services, you are guaranteed ease and convenience. Our qualified team of lab staff are fully prepared to handle, store, re-package and ship hazardous and temperature sensitive materials, allowing you to forget about these hassles.
A variety of repacking formats are available from KitPackers, from dual and single component cartridge components to bi-pac foil sachets, twin packs and syringes.
‘A Pre Mixed Frozen Service’ is also on offer, whereby two part resins are blended, packaged and frozen on behalf of the customer, so that you only need to thaw and dispense the material.
- Mix solutions for viscosity or colour modification
- Add filters, spacer beads and pigments to materials
- Modify batches of all sizes, from quarts to totes
It’s worth noting that…..
- Batch qualification testing is included before and/or after packaging
- Our expert care can extend the shelf life of products to cut down on unnecessary waste.